Team Parent Aids
If you have any questions send an e-mail to Amie Adams.
Safety Awareness Training
Direct Any Questions to Allen Judkiewicz at email@example.com , WSLL Safety Chairman.
- Little League Volunteer Form for NEW Volunteers - Fillable PDF
NOTE: INCLUDE a photocopy of an ID with a LEGIBLE picture.
- Little League Volunteer forms for those that were approved last year - PDF
NOTE: Picture ID not required for returning volunteers.
- Medical Release Form - Fillable PDF
Parents, if you did not fill out a Little League Volunteer Form during registration and have decided to volunteer for WSLL activities, fill out the form:
- Little League Volunteer Form - Fillable PDF, refernced above
- INCLUDE a photocopy of an ID with a LEGIBLE picture with your application,
- Bring to registration on Saturday, January 11th or 18th
- or Mail to: WSLL Safety, c/o Allen Judkiewicz, 8847 Applecross Lane, Springfield, VA 22153
All forms must be received before practices begin. Thank you for your cooperation.
How to Get Volunteer Fee Returned
At registration you paid a volunteer fee which you can have returned for participating in certain activities.
Little League Commercial General Liability Information
To read the Little League Baseball, Inc. Commercial General Liability Coverage Form click here.
Field Preparation Duties for the Home Team
Click here to access the Field Preparation Duties
NOTE: Teams should also prepare practice fields before and after each practice.
Virginia State Champions
10/11: 2004, 2007, 2012
11/12: 1984, 1986, 2003, 2005
Standings See Full Standings...
Majors: [AL] Twins [NL] Cubs, Diamondbacks
AAA: [AL] Royals [NL] Cardinals
AA: [AL] Angels, Athletics [NL] Marlins
5:45 PM: AAA Orioles vs Dodgers
5:45 PM: AA Dodgers vs Athletics
5:45 PM: AA Braves vs Mariners
5:45 PM: A Cubs vs Angels
5:45 PM: A Athletics vs Marlins
5:45 PM: A Orioles vs Blue Jays
Our Featured Sponsor:
Goodheart Home Healthcare